[nfb-talk] Transportation Plans for Hard to Access Chapters

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:55:26 UTC 2017

Hi all!
Oregon also has an at large chapter for anyone living in the bunies or who can't access a chapter in the cities or someone who lives in a city that doesn't have a chapter. I believe they meet on the phone and meet at the Oregon state convention and the Oregon legislative seminar. I think you'll have better luck going the at large route.
Good luck!!!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone