[nfb-talk] Honeywell Pro 6000 Thermostat with iPhone?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:20:22 UTC 2017

We use the Honeywell RTH9580WF, which is accessible using your smart phone, the IPHONE, and using the Honeywell app. The device is WIFI enabled so conects thru your house network and router.

If you have more questions, please let me know. My husband, Joe Drenth, who is also blind set it up for us.

Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.