[nfb-talk] Honeywell Pro 6000 Thermostat with iPhone?

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Thu Jul 6 23:03:36 UTC 2017

Hello Michael,
Our thermostat was recently burnt out when lightning hit the ground by the
air conditioner.
We opted to replace it with the Honeywell thermostat you referred to.
It's been great to use, easy and fully accessible. I recommend it.
It is also controllable through the screen of the actual unit on the wall
but the unit is not accessible and relies on the  iPhone app for that.
I'd go ahead and get it if I were you.
Warmly,
Heather