[nfb-talk] Fwd: {Single Payer} Disabled protesters dragged from McConnell's office! So where our blind organizations?

Kaye Zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 02:00:21 UTC 2017

Hi, I am certain that did happen. Several years ago, I participated in an ADAPT rally. Police did come and pull people from there chairs, and actually threw them in the back of trucks without their chairs. They were eventually released, but it was not a good scene. I remember it well because it was my 25th birthday, and an officer threatened to arrest me as well. I told him there was no way I was being arrested on my birthday, and that it was undignified to arrest these guys without their chairs. Trust me, it happens.