[nfb-talk] Where the Senate Health Care Bill Fails

Jack Heim john at johnheim.com
Mon Jun 26 16:46:59 UTC 2017

Yeah, it would be fair to describe Senator Johnson as incredibly
wealthy. Senator Johnson specifically mentioned that he'd like to get
rid of the rule requiring health care providers to accept customers with
pre-existing conditions. What does he expect those people to do, die?
One way or another, we have to pay for their health care. It's only a
matter of what pocket the money comes out of. Doing away with the
pre-existing condition rule is both worthless and cruel. It's only going
to make a lot of people's lives miserable while saving us nothing. IMO,
this issue presents  a challenge for the Trump supporters on this list.
Are they willing to admit that  Republican health care policies run
contrary to what is best for blind people?