[nfb-talk] More Information On Walk Pro Posted

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu May 11 21:15:59 UTC 2017

Hi y'all,

Recall my note from last week about the Embro Walk Pro. This week, they've posted a bunch more information on it:
http://livebraille.com/Walk.html

So there's a bit more about how it works and what sort of feedback you can expect, including a video that won't tell blind folks much. Still, lots of descriptive text.

If you're intrigued,

For $59 off the preorder of the Walk Pro, use this coupon code:
X59HWNMSPRLV

For $29 off the purchase of a Mini (which is in current production), use this coupon code:
X29Y86K9PRLV

Yes, the page still says the earlybird price for the Walk Pro is $300, but it should really say $300 off retail, or $1199.

Yes, I still say their claims are pretty bold, and I, personally, won't be tossing my cane or guide dog aside just yet, but these guys have some interesting plans for this gadget.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name