[nfb-talk] More Information On Walk Pro Posted

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Fri May 12 20:05:54 UTC 2017

Buddy and Other Intrigued Listers:

I have reached out to the developers of the WalkPro and have secured an
interview with their sales manager on my Internet radio program this coming
Tuesday, May 16. As usual, the interview will be live and callers are
welcome. The show airs live from 8:00-10:00 PM on KJSC Radio
(kjscradio.com), with the interview starting at 9:00 Eastern. I'll post a
reminder to this and other lists as the time of the broadcast draws nearer.

As a sidenote, I, like many of you, have always been skeptical about
high-tech gadgets which purport to "replace" the good old white cane. Haptic
shoes, bionic eyes, and the like have always turned me off a bit, interested
in technology though I am. However, I've got to hand it to these guys.
They're interested enough in reaching out to the blind community that they
readily agreed to my offer of an interview, even after I told them we would
invite callers to ask questions and express concerns. So I'm certainly
willing to hear them out, and I hope many of you will tune in and
participate in the conversation.

Chris Nusbaum