[NFB-Talk] audible downloading books

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Aug 4 00:29:14 UTC 2020

Right. Probably the file name you got was ADMHELPER. This is a small file
that used to be the vehicle that downloaded the actual file and put it where
it belonged. Actually, admhelper has not supposed to work for years as
Audible "improved" its download software, but in reality it worked until
last week.

Anyway, please keep me updated. If anyone else is having difficulties
downloading Audible books to a PC please let me know.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson