[NFB-Talk] YouTube TV

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:18:08 UTC 2021

Hi, Dennis,

I'm not sure how helpful this will be, but my husband and I have been live-streaming cord-cutters for years, and love watching what we like through paid subscriptions.

I have Youtube premium, and, although not Youtbue TV, find it very accessible, so would believe Youtube to be the same. I haven't subscribed to it at this point, because I find it expensive, but I think would be worth a try.

I have heard that Sling TV is accessible.

Judy
sent from the BS6 Android braille tablet