[NFB-Talk] YouTube TV

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Nov 13 14:54:24 UTC 2021

Good morning. YouTube TV is completely accessible. I have used it on an
Amazon TV, firestick, Android, and iOS device. Absolutely no problems.
About the only thing that I do not like about YouTube TV is the cost.
Therefore, if you have a friend or two that are willing to become part of a
Google share family account, that will be best for your pocketbook.