[NFB-Talk] Sky diving company requests a power of attorney.

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:55:48 UTC 2021

		No, they can put the contract in an accessible format. I'd tell them to do that.
I'd also post a bad review on Google and yelp and their Facebook page, you're doing a tandem jump, you'll be fine and unless they want all their customers to have a power of attorney they are discriminating.
Also, what's the name of the company? Post it so people can avoid them.
You can also go to the media with this too, it'd make a good human interest story