[NFB-Talk] Blind With You Concert, One Problem

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 04:35:03 UTC 2022

As usual you find a way to complain.

Hundreds of people figured out how to make a donation. I am sorry you
had problems, but it was possible. I made two donations, using JAWS
2022 and Chrome, with no problems.

It was made very clear that people would not receive a call back
until this week.  It is easy to say, "they should have,..." but the
doing can be much harder.

Dave