[NFB-Talk] Blind With You Concert, One Problem

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:18:34 UTC 2022

Hello David and everyone,

	We had some issues with the form so decided to contribute by phone.
If PBS ande company treated potential contributors this way we wouldn't have
public radio or television.

	There's too much fixing fruit instead of the root. The root of this
concern is allowing potential donors to contribute by phone and thefailure
to staff the phone lines so contributors could have their transactions
processed immediately. Had we been able to contribute by phone staff by live
operators this discussion wouldn't be occurring. It's time to fix the root
not the fruit to prevent future issues of this kind should another campaign
be undertaking.

Peter Donahue