[NFB-Talk] Mask Mandates

Tim blindjack99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:15:57 UTC 2022

they need to be careful on pulling much since they most likely don't
have a license to practice medicine. so if they push mask any harder
it could open to practicing medicine without a license since mask are
a medical device. which could open them to another lawsuit.
https://www.andrewbostom.org/2022/04/video-text-dr-andrew-bostom-testifying-4-5-22-before-the-rhode-island-house-committee-on-health-services-about-pediatric-covid-19-risk-vs-influenza-risk-and-the-impact-of-masking/

--
tim rial
cell 908-967-2943