[NFB-Talk] Mask Mandates

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 23:04:23 UTC 2022

No this is not about politics at all. It’s about life itself. It is about the fact that, until everyone is vaccinated, busted, and re-vaccinated in the fall, is helping to spread COVID-19. It is about whether I am willing to consider the needs of everyone else to be protected, and not just me.

Karen Rose MFT/LPCC www.career-therapy.net

> On Jul 16, 2022, at 3:56 PM, Timothy Rial via nFB-Talk <nfb-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> So if I am understanding your point if it fit your politics than it’s ok.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 16, 2022, at 6:49 PM, Capelle, Michael C. via nFB-Talk <nfb-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you, enough with the politics

>>> fying-4-5-22-before-the-rhode-island-house-committee-on-health-service
>>> s-about-pediatric-covid-19-risk-vs-influenza-risk-and-the-impact-of-ma