[NFB-Talk] Mask Mandates

Margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 17 02:15:44 UTC 2022

I agree with you.

Margo Downey

From: nFB-Talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Dyson via nFB-Talk
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2022 7:01 PM
To: NFB Talk Mailing List
Cc: Robert Dyson
Subject: Re: [NFB-Talk] Mask Mandates

This is only a political argument for those who feel like it’s a political topic. The truth is is Covid will be around for quite a long while now since mankind failed to get it stopped when it was new. We all know somebody at least one person who has been sick buy it or passed away from it so it’s definitely out there and now we all have to learn to live life around it.

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 4:56 PM Timothy Rial via nFB-Talk <nfb-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

So if I am understanding your point if it fit your politics than it’s ok.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/mkienzyn%40alum

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/markspark%40roa
>>> drunner.com
>>>

>> --
>> tim rial
>> cell 908-967-2943

>> 0gmail.com

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for nFB-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/rtd72bronc%40gmail.com