[NFB-Talk] Moderated Status

kaye Zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:49:30 UTC 2022

I found the test very easy to use. I unfortunately did not have the document with the instructions that the NFB emailed, so I called and Aira agent and they told me which app to download. It is called a loom COVID-19 home test. Once you download the app, you will go through several steps of entering your name, email address, date of birth, and home address. Then you will certify that you were over 13. He will then watch a video, the video cannot be skipped. Then the test or rather the app will begin step-by-step instructions. Everything is very clear and I found it to be quite easy to use all alone without any assistance. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone