[NFB-Talk] Moderated Status

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:21:25 UTC 2022

I think that is definitely something people should know about, too. Maybe that's more for BlindTalk.

I dropped the Jobs list for the same reason, that only jobs postings seem to be accepted, and no chatter about anything surrounding Jobs.

I'll stay on the NFB-ANNOUNCE, but probably drop this one.

Judy
sent from the Android HIMS braille tablet