[NFB-Talk] Handy Resources on Blindness Etiquette?

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Fri Nov 4 21:14:11 UTC 2022

Greetings.

Folks, I’m looking for good, short online documents on blindness etiquette, i.e., how to interact with a blind person, what to do and what not to do. I’m actually looking for resources in English as well as Italian.

I’m wondering if there’s anything on the NFB site or elsewhere such as the Italian, European or World Blind Unions that would apply?

—

Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Incoming Treasurer, Indiana State Affiliate

Membership Chair

National Federation of the Blind of Indiana

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca