[NFB-Talk] Food for Thought: Does Blindness-specific Content Still have a Place in Cooking or Home Management

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 13:10:15 UTC 2023

Since we are talking about food, one of my favorite subjects! I would like
to inform everyone of an Email list for exchanging recipes, called Recipe
Exchange! Below is the Email address in order to subscribe if you want to.
Be sure and put subscribe in the subject field.

RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io
<mailto:RecipeExchange+subscribe at groups.io>

Steve Cook

Echo/Ring Prize!!!

For a small donation of only $5,  your name will be entered in to the
drawing once, but wait there is more! If you would like your name entered in
to the drawing 3 times, please make a donation of $10! Go to the below link
to donate! Be sure to put in the field labelled "Send a note with your
contribution" Echo/Ring. If Echo/Ring is not in the above field, your
donation to the general CSTD account will be greatly appreciated!

Donate | National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina (nfbofsc.org)
<https://nfbofsc.org/donate>

Our drawing will take place at our NFB of SC State Convention Banquet on
Saturday, August 19, 2023 in Columbia, SC. You do not have to be present to
win!!! If you are not in attendance at the state convention, your prize will
be mailed shortly after the convention concludes.