[NFB-Talk] Locator App Tutorials?

William Outman billoutmannfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 16:52:56 UTC 2023

Godd afternoon.
Have you checked the resources at Applevis? That might be a good start.
Also, the various apps have email support lists you can find, and there is a general email list for iPhone access for the blind I can direct you to if you like. Be aware that list can be busy at times if a hot topic comes up.
Bill Outman

Sent from my iPhone