[NFB-Talk] Locator App Tutorials?

Misty Kienzynski mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu
Mon Aug 7 11:13:41 UTC 2023

Am Interested in the iPhone list, unless it’s BlindApples, to which I am already subscribed.

—

Ms. Misty D. Kienzynski

Treasurer

Membership Chair

Historian

National Federation of the Blind—Indiana Affiliate

Phone: 812-381-0073

E-mail: mkienzyn at alumni.iu.edu

Twitter: @AuroraNebulosa

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem. — L. Annaeus Seneca