[NFB-Talk] Ban the use of fireworks at Disney in daily performances.

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:55:20 UTC 2023

Living in Orlando and having gone to Disney and witnessed their celebrations and having a  son who works in the entertainment part of Disney, I see no reason to sign this petition and didn't even look at it! I do not know if you are aware, but most of their fireworks are done with CGI.

Sherri

Sent from my iPhone

flmom2006 at gmail.com