[NFB-Talk] Ban the use of fireworks at Disney in daily performances.

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:00:54 UTC 2023

What is CGI?

Steve Cook

If you would like to join the Computer Science & Technology Division for the NFB of SC list serve, please send a message to  <mailto:SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org> SC-cstd-subscribe at nfbnet.org

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division