[NFB-Talk] Ban the use of fireworks at Disney in daily performances.

pmdonahue2 at gmail.com pmdonahue2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:39:56 UTC 2023

Good afternoon everyone,

	I wasn't going to jump in to this discussion but wanted to let
everyone know about an initiative to create noiseless fireworks. I heard of
this initiative several years ago. I'm not sure what progress has been made
to make noiseless fireworks a reality and how soon we'll see them employed
wherever fireworks displays are held. While I know noisy fireworks are
difficult for some folks to deal with and the effects they have on animals
such as guide dogs until noiseless fireworks become common place we need to
respect those who enjoy fireworks shows at places as the Disney Parks and
plan our park going activities accordingly to minimize their effect on us.
Championing the wider use of noiseless fireworks is a far better alternative
than banning them altogether.

Peter Donahue