[NFB-Talk] Ban the use of fireworks at Disney in daily performances.

John Heim sconnie.johnnie at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:02:31 UTC 2023

People have already explained why they don't like fireworks. Have you
not been reading this thread?

Look, you might not approve but someone asking for this accomodation but
that's none of your business. How would you like it if other blind
people trashed your request for an accomodation?

This is the worst thing about the NFB. We don't support each other.
We're always pointing fingers and accusing each other of not being good
enough blind people. Other advocacy groups don't have this problem.