[NFB-Talk] Question about Airports for Convention

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Feb 6 13:57:36 UTC 2023

Hello, let me elaborate. Although hobby airport is technically closer, Bush
intercontinental is a little further away from downtown but it is also
worthy of noting that it is a much bigger airport. It is not undoable by
any means but I would recommend if at all possible, flying into and out of
hobby airport, as it is a bit smaller and more fun to navigate.
Conversely, for those who are not flying on Southwest airlines, there might
be more available options if you fly into Bush intercontinental. Although
Southwest airlines has a few Gates in this bigger airport, they by no means
have the Lion's share like they do with hobby airport.
--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
346-439-7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org