[NFB-Talk] Partial Vision Interest Groups?

Rajiv Shah rmshah at starpower.net
Thu Jun 20 11:32:42 UTC 2024

Thank you Raul for that insight.  I do consider myself Fair and balanced so
on that count I stand corrected because it has been a while since I watched
these resolutions so I happen to only remember many of the ones that I
witnessed which means that the miniscule details were  forgotten.  my
profuse apologies Thank you
.

Rajiv