[Nfb-utah] Fwd: TIME TO SIGN UP FOR NFBU FASHION SHOW!!!

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:43:01 UTC 2016

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

2016 ANNUAL DESCRIPTIVE FASHION SHOW

*Cartoon Couture*

It’s time once again for our annual NFBU descriptive fashion show which
will take place on

*Friday May 6th at the Provo Marriot, during the lunch hour.*

This year’s theme is *Cartoon Couture*, which means it’s time to dress in
the style of your favorite cartoon icon! Below is a list of general ideas
for your outfit this year.

Please email Deja Powell at deja.powell at gmail.com to sign up or for ideas.
Please include your name, and cartoon choice (if you don’t know yet, it’s
okay, still let me know you’re participating).

This has become one of NFBU’s favorite traditions, so don’t miss out! This
could be our funnest fashion show yet.

*Get creative, use your imagination, and have fun!*

*Awards will be given out at the end, based on audience cheers!*

Ideas:

Popeye: Blue jeans, black or red shirt, sailor hat, pipe.

Winnie the Pooh: Red shirt, yellow pants.

Mickie Mouse: Red shorts, black top, yellow shoes.

Minnie Mouse: Red and white polka dot dress, yellow shoes.

Mario: Blue overalls, red shirt, red hat.

Bart Simpson: Red shirt, blue shorts, spikey hair.

Hello Kitty: Pink shirt or dress, pink bow.

Tweedy Bird: Yellow outfit with orange shoes.

Smurfs: Blue tights/pants, white dress/top, brown hat.

Pink Panther: Pink outfit.

Captain America: Red, white and blue outfit.

Rainbow brite: Anything rainbow.

Dora the Explorer: Short, t-shirt, sneakers and backpack.

Cookie Monster: Blue sweatsuit, cookies.

Deja M. Powell, MA, NOMC

Cell: 801.891.3430

Work: 801-323-4343

Email: deja.powell at gmail.com