[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: Updated flyer

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:26:48 UTC 2016

Hello Federationists!
The Salt Lake Chapter is having their annual Fall Family Barbecue.  It will
be held on Saturday, August 27th at 4:00 PM.  It will be at the Turley home
which is located at 491 Naomi Dr, Sandy.  We will have swimming, basketball
and other activities.  Please bring a side dish or dessert to share.

All of the information is contained in the attached flyer.

We especially want to invite the Parents Division, the Spanish Division,
and the Students Divisions.  All are welcome.

Hope to see you there!
Best Regards,
Mark Turley

2 Attachments