[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: November Chapter Meeting!

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:56:51 UTC 2016

Hello Fellow Federationist!

Its that time of the month again and I cant wait to see you all. Last month
we did not have a chapter meeting due to our Meet The Blind Month Activity
which we will be talking about during this months meeting.

Chapter Meeting for November will be held on Saturday  November 19, 2016 at
the Orem Library in the Story Telling Wing at 10:00 AM.  If you need
transportation please let me know so I can make arrangements.

AGENDA:

1. Presidential Release

2. State Convention and Basket for Our Chapter

3. Discussing  briefly Our Activity from last month

4. Christmas Party planning

5. I will be talking about blindparents.org

6. In The World of Technology and assistive technology:

   - What are you thankful for?
   - what is your favorite assistive app?
   - What do you wish you had?

Come learn what technology others find helpful.  If you would like to bring
something to demonstrate that would be great. You do not have to share
anything at all if you do not feel comfortable.

I hope to see you all there.

Laura Vincent

Chapter President

(801) 602-5638