[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: Saturday November 19th at 11:30am.

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 22:02:42 UTC 2016

Hey Weber Davis Chapter,

We are meeting at the American Legion in Layton 128 South Main Street.  It
is just north of the Layton Front Runner Station.   We will be meeting this
Saturday November 19th at 11:30 am.

We will be planning our Christmas party for next month and we really want
your support and input.

We will talk about our fund raising efforts and plans to fund raise for the
next year.

Let me know if you need any directions or help getting to the meeting.
Bring your ideas and come enjoy a snack with the chapter.  Please let us
know if you are planning to come.  Please bring your family and friends,
all are welcome.

Thank you,

--
Marnie West