[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: Nate Ostergaard has shared a file with you using Dropbox

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:09:42 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CINDY <CINDYLEMONS at msn.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:06 AM
Subject: Fw: Nate Ostergaard has shared a file with you using Dropbox
To: NFB Utah <nfbutah at gmail.com>

Hi,

BVA is having an event this Saturday. I was wondering if you would share
the following info with anyone that may be in our area interested in
attending.

Saturday October 8th 10-4 at Valley regional park 5100 S. 2700 W.,
Taylorsville. Bus drops off at the library and recreation center where the
event will be held in the park between the two.

Join us for the  3rd Annual Veterans Fair
Hosted by VWF Post 3586 and Blinded Veterans Association of Utah. Featuring
Taylorsville high Army JROTC flag ceremony and drill. Events include
hometown carnival-like games, bouncehouse and car show. Coldstone Creamery
will be there and food truck grub or burgers and hotdogs to buy for lunch.
Organizations and corporations that support veterans will also be showing
off their info on their services. Raffle items too. It is a fundraising
event and the proceeds will go to the veterans of the two organizations.

Thanks,
Nate

Here’s a link to “2016 Veterans Fair.docx” in my Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgr7yyt6a10m76t/2016%20Veterans%20Fair.docx?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone