[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: Reminder OPEN HOUSE for DSBVI Training and Adjustment Services Oct. 20, 2016

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 23:10:24 UTC 2016

This is a reminder that we are holding an Open House for people to come and
find out what training is all about. It is also an excellent opportunity
for alumni to get together and find out what others are doing.

*PLEASE JOIN US TO DISCOVER*
*WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO*

*Come meet our staff, see demonstrations, get tours of the facilities, and
get answers to any questions you might have! *

*Thursday, October 20th, 2016, at 6:00 p.m.*
*Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired*
*1950 W 250 N Suite B Salt Lake City, UT 84116*

*A short program will begin at 6:00 p.m. *
*Followed by class demonstrations in the multipurpose room.*

*Learn About:  *
*Braille, cane travel, needle arts, woodworking, home management, computers
and technology, career readiness class, and our annual college preparation
course in conjunction with Salt Lake Community College*

*Light refreshments will be served.*

*Tours are available from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. by reservation.*

*Questions, contact Laura Hathaway at 801-323-4348.*

--
*Laura E. Hathaway*, Executive Secretary
Training and Adjustment Services
Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
250 North 1950 West Suite B
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
801-323-4348