[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Weber Davis Chapter Meeting and Meet the Blind Month

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 01:37:58 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CINDY <cindylemons at msn.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Subject: Fwd: Weber Davis Chapter Meeting and Meet the Blind Month
To: NFB Utah <nfbutah at gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Everette Bacon <baconev at yahoo.com>
*Date:* October 19, 2016 at 12:10:00 PM MDT
*To:* Cindy <cindylemons at msn.com>

Here is a message from Willie!

Instead of a normal date for a chapter meeting On Tuesday October 25th we
are meeting as a chapter of the National Federation of the Blind at the
Layton Chick-Fil-A. 651 West Antelope Drive. We are celebrating Meet the
Blind Month. I need your help as a friend and supporter of the Weber Davis
Chapter to pack the Chick-Fil-A from 5 pm to 7 pm. We want to show our
support and show the community what it means to be independent as a blind
person. If you are not blind we need to show them that we have support from
people who believe in us. Please come and have a drink and join our chapter
meeting. I am the president of the chapter and I have the best board who
have come together to make this event happen. Please repost our invite and
tell every one you can think of to repost. We really want to pack the place
like no other. We want to set a store record and earn money to educate
blind students, fund our Braille literary programs and send people to our
conventions. These are just a few things the funds go for. Your help and
support is what will make this happen so treat yourself and a friend to a
meal and come join us Tuesday the 25th. Hit like to show your support and
comment if you can show up so we know we can count on you. Follow us on
Facebook @Weberdavisnfb and Check out our Chapter Spirit Night! Event.

Respond back if you can come help us talk to the public.  Also let Marnie
know if you will just be coming to the chapter meeting.  If you get
friends, family, neighbor kids, your kids or anyone you can think of to get
our invite posted on social media or emailed out.  We want to make it a
record breaking event for the store so they will invite us back and so we
can raise money.  You get to eat and meet other blind and visually impaired
people.  This will be fun and I look forward to seeing you all there.

Thank you,

William Black

President Weber Davis Chapter NFBU

801 450 2254

judicialcorner at yahoo.com

Lets Go Build the Federation and Eat Chicken