[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: January meeting; new year new goals.

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:29:05 UTC 2017

Hello chapter,
we are excited for our first chapter meeting of 2017! We will be meeting in
the Bonneville room of the Logan library on Saturday Jan. 21 at 2 P.M. We
are going to discuss a date and location for our chili and game day
fundraiser. We will talk about our "Life in the Margins"  reading that will
be in April, and we will be hoping to hear some ideas from you about goals
for the new year.
If you cannot come in person please call using the conference call line.
605-415-5000 code 230539
Lets have a great meeting.

--
*"The truth is like a lion, set it free and it can defend itself."Jeff
Ricks*