[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: January chapter meeting

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:08:36 UTC 2017

 Hello Federationist,

 I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a very happy new year!
Our chapter meeting this month will be held on the third Saturday of the
month at the Orem library from 10 AM to   2 PM.

 We will be discussing a lot of upcoming events such as state convention
and an activity for the month of February! We will also be talking about
the toy drive that was held on December 17, 2016 for primary children's
hospital.

   2017 will be filled with a lot of fun  and exciting activities. I hope
to see you all at our chapter meeting on the third Saturday of this month
 January 21, 2017.

I hope that with school starting for those of you who are students you are
able to make time to come to chapter meetings. If any of you need any help
with transportation please let me know.

 If you have any materials that you would like me to cover during chapter
meeting please let me know and I will do my best to talk about it! If you
have any suggestions feel free to send me an email or a phone call.

We will be doing a $25 dollar gift card. To be entered to win here is what
you need to do:

1. Reply with your current phone number.

2. Come to chapter meeting.

3. Invite a friend to the activity/meeting in  February !

Note: for every friend who you invite AND attends the chapter meeting your
name will be entered into the bowl.

Agenda:

1. Welcome!

2. Ice breaker activity!

3. Presidential Release

4. Washington Seminar!

5. state convention: registration and basket!

6. Updates for our chapter!

7. Talk  about the Toy Drive from last month!

8.  February meeting Drawing rules.

9. Foundraiser? When and where?

10. Meeting  adjourned!

We have a lot to cover this month. I hope have all of your support in
making this meeting and all the new changes successful!

Hope all is well!

Laura Vincent

(801)602-5638

--

Steven J. Phelps President, Utah Valley Chapter National Federation of the
Blind of Utah nfbu.uvc.president at gmail.com 801-899-9641