[Nfb-utah] Fwd: Fw: Weber Davis Chapter Meeting

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 01:11:39 UTC 2017

Hello Weber Davis,

I hope everyone had a nice holiday season and that 2017 has gotten off to a
good start for all of you.

We will be holding our next chapter meeting on Saturday January 21 at 10:45
AM. It will take place at the American Legion which is located in the
parking lot of the Layton Frontrunner Station. We will be discussing the
upcoming Washington Seminar, State Convention and the results of our last
fund raiser that took place in October at Chick-Fil-A. We will also be
spot-lighting one of our members and we will be serving refreshments. Also
if you could come with some ideas of what you would like to see happen in
our chapter and what would be important for you in upcoming meetings that
would be great. We value your feedback!

I really hope you can make it. Please don’t hesitate to call or email me if
you have questions or are unsure about transportation and I will help you
figure things out. Each of you is a valued member of our chapter and I am
looking forward to connecting with you. See you on January 21!

--
Marnie West
Secretary Weber Davis Chapter  NFBU