[NFB-Utah] Seeking Door Prizes

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 03:59:57 UTC 2017

How many of you are ready to win a door prize at the 60th annual National
Federation of the Blind of Utah convention this spring?

In order to fulfill our theme this year of promise and possibilities, I
need your help. As you begin to collect door prizes, please email me at
msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com with the following:

1.            Description of door prize.

2.            Who sponsored the item – i. e. a donation by you or the
company

that donated it.

3.            What chapter gets the credit.

For example, a $10 gift certificate given to me by Suzi Q’s Ice Cream
parlor would look like this:

1.            $10 gift card to Suzi Q’s Ice Cream parlor.

2.            Donated by Suzi Q Ice Cream.

3.            Collected by Jennifer Kennedy of the Salt Lake chapter

I will be collecting door prizes leading up to the convention so please
contact me if you would prefer to give them ahead of time. I will also be
collecting them at the convention so you can either find me or bring them
to breakfast Friday morning, location to follow.

There will be a special drawing for people who collect door prizes and get
me the information prior to the convention.

Now how can you beat that? A prize for collecting prizes?

I promise, it will be fun!

Best,

Jennifer Kennedy

--