[NFB-Utah] Critique volunteers needed

NFB Utah Salt Lake Chapter nfbuslchapter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 21:05:30 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone.  At this year’s State Convention, myself and a group of
instructors from Fusion Academy of Martial Arts will be doing a breakout
session on the Gracie Jiu Jitsu self defense system.  We are looking for a
few volunteers to give us feedback on whay we are planning to present.  We
are inviting those who are interested in giving feedback to come to our
academy located at 615 E. Simpson Avenue in Salt Lake City at 10:30 am on
Saturday, March 18th.  Any who are able to help out please email contact me
at eflindholm at gmail.com.  Thanks.