[NFB-Utah] National Convention

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue May 2 02:16:03 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists and Friends of the NFB of Utah;

Our National convention is scheduled for July 10-15 and will be held at the
Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.

Once again, the NFB of Utah Board of Directors has voted to offer stipend
to it’s members if they wish to attend.

The stipend will be $500, provided that proof of airfare, registration, and
banquet ticket are sent to Everette Bacon or Mark Turley.
You can register at www.nfb.org and you can make a hotel reservation by
calling 1-866-996-6338.
We really hope to have an excellent convention and we really want you to
attend with your federation family!

One other announcement, I would like to personally recognize and
congratulate Chelsea Peahl, President of our Student Division and member of
our Utah Valley Chapter for being chosen as a national scholarship finalist!
Way to go Chelsea, the NFB of Utah is very proud of you!

Should you have any questions regarding national convention, please send me
an email at baconev at yahoo.com or give me a call at 801-631-8108.

All the Best,
Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah