[NFB-Utah] combined chapter meeting

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat May 6 01:44:12 UTC 2017

Hello Federationists

 On Saturday, May 6th from 11 AM to 1 PM we will be hosting a joint chapter
meeting at DSBVI located at 250 North 1950 West. As part of our joint
meeting, there will be a panel with reps from both chapters discussing
their experiences in soliciting donations that helped set a record high for
this year's auction. As part of this presentation, we will be hosting a
free Whozit auction that all attendees will be able to participate in.
Don't know what a free auction looks like? Come to this week's meeting and
find out.

 Hope to see you there,
 Jennifer Kennedy
 2nd Vice President, Salt Lake Chapter
 National Federation of the Blind of Utah
 Email:
Msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com

Jerry Nealey
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)