[NFB-Utah] Weber/Davis Christmas party and Fundraiser

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 03:29:06 UTC 2017

Weber Davis Friends and Family,

I hope that you all are having a good start to the holiday season.  Each of
you helps to build a strong support system in our community and I want to
thank you for all that you do.
 I can not wait to have our annual holiday party and see all of you.  This
is a chance to share our friendships and meet new friends.

We want to celebrate the holidays with all of our friends and family.  What
better way to do that then with a pizza buffet and a white elephant.

When:     Friday December 8th at 5pm
Where:    Pizza Pie Cafe in Layton
                1938 Woodland Park Drive
                 Layton, UT 84041

Bring a nice $10 gift for the white elephant game.  You do not have to
bring a gift if you don't want to, we want your company above all else.

The full cost price  is $9.16 if you bring $4.16 for each person the
Chapter will hand you $5 towards each person purchasing a full price
buffet.  This does not include the drink.
We can not use coupons because we want to show the numbers in the
fundraiser.  If you can not afford the $4.16 please contact Willie Black at
801 450 2254 to make arrangements.  It is more important to celebrate
together at this awesome time of the year.

Call or text if you need transit info.  There is a 628 bus from the Layton
and Clearfield Stations that stops at 1896 north Woodland park right out
front of the Pizza Pie Cafe.  The 640 also stops by the Carls Jr on
Antelope drive.

Your help in our fundraising is always appreciated.  Please spread the word
that any one who eats at the Layton location from Monday  December 4th
through  Friday December 8th and pays full price (NO COUPONS) Pizza Pie
Cafe  will be donating a portion to the chapter.  They need to mention the
NFB fundraiser in order to have them contribute to the chapter.

I ask that each of you put it out on Social Media and share it with your
friends and families.  Your support here will help us to pay for the cost
of the party and other programs that the NFBU supports.   We will also be
taking donations for the Project STRIVE, Sub for Santa Program, as well.

I know it is a busy time of the year and I really hope to see you all there.

Warm Regards,

William Black
President Weber Davis Chapter NFBU
(801) 450-2254