[NFB-Utah] Student Division Seminar

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 02:46:43 UTC 2017

The Utah Association of Blind Students, a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind of
Utah is excited to invite you to our fall student seminar!
We encourage both high school and college students to attend!
Come meet fellow blind students in our area and learn about college,
budgeting, the NFB, and how to be successful in your journey through higher
education!

WHEN: October 21,2017 from 3 PM-7 PM
WHERE: The Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
250 North 1950 West Salt Lake City, Utah, 84116 Dinner and social hour to
be provided afterwards!
Please contact Chelsea Peahl at
 chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
if you have any questions.