[NFB-Utah] Meet the blind month Weber/Davis

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 02:52:45 UTC 2017

Who wants a break from making dinner?

Who enjoys catching up with friends?

Who loves Chick-fil-A?

Who appreciates the NFB?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need to support the
Weber-Davis chapter fundraiser and Meet the Blind month event!

Thursday October 26th

5pm to 7pm

Layton Chick-Fil-A.  651 West Antelope Dr, Layton
<https://maps.google.com/?q=651+West+Antelope+Dr,+Layton&entry=gmail&source=g>

We are hoping you will bring your family and friends!

Also, get the word out on social media and lets see if we can smash our old
records!

On another note, if you haven’t already, please please enroll, or update
your enrollment in Smith’s Community Rewards program. The system has
changed, so if you haven’t recently enroll d or done the update, please
follow these steps:

​1.​     Visit the Smith's Website at smithsfoodanddrug.com

         Sign in to your existing account.

2.     Click on your Name under Welcome back!

3.     This will take you to Account Summary and you need to scroll to
       the bottom of the page and look for Community Rewards and
     click the enroll button.

4.      Look for the search box and Type National Federation or our
       Number is 86061.  Then click the select box next to our name.

5.      Click enroll and you are done.

If you run into issues call 1 (866) 422-1212 and option 1.  The customer
service reps can help you.  Thank you for your support.

--

Cheralyn Creer

Secretary Weber Davis Chapter  NFBU

801-651-5504