[NFB-Utah] National Federation of the Blind of Utah Convention Agenda

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 02:54:16 UTC 2018

Greetings Fellow Federationists of Utah,

The agenda is now complete and will be attached to this email.

It is not too late to register at www.nfbutah.org, please come and enjoy
all the exciting events that will be taking place at this years National
Federation of the Blind of Utah convention.

Please check the website www.nfbutah.org for the agenda in the next few
days, also it will be on Newsline too.

Don't miss your opportunity to be at this years convention,
we are changing what it means to be blind in utah We can live the lives we
want!
Blindness is not what holds us back

National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org
follow us on twitter @nfbutah
follow us on Facebook nfbu