[NFB-Utah] Utah Code of Conduct

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:23:07 UTC 2018

 Hello Fellow Federationists and friends of the NFB of Utah!

I am so very excited about our upcoming annual convention and I hope all of
you are as well! We have some fabulous speakers, innovative technology, and
just plain fun for all. If you have not registered yet, please go to
www.nfbutah.org and get yourself registered!
The agenda is also available at our website for you to look over!

One of the most important items we do at our conventions is create policy
through our resolutions. Our Utah State Board of Directors has adopted a
Utah Code of Conduct that has also been adopted by our National Board of
Directors. It is my sincere hope that we will also pass a resolution
adopting a Utah State Code of Conduct as policy for the NFB of Utah.

I am attaching the code of conduct for you to read ahead of time and if you
have comments or questions, please come to our resolutions meeting on
Thursday evening at 8pm in the Deer valley Room to make your voice heard!
You can also send your questions to Karl Smith or myself.
I look forward to seeing all of you next weeken at the Sheraton Hotel!
It is truly a pleasure serving as your President!

Everette Bacon
President, NFB of Utah

National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org
follow us on twitter @nfbutah
follow us on Facebook nfbu