[NFB-Utah] Streaming the Utah Convention live schedule

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 23:09:11 UTC 2018

Hello everyone

This year we will be once again live streaming our convention.

Live stream link: s7.voscast.com:9000/listen.pls

While we aren’t live streaming you can listen to speeches from Dr. Kenneth
Jernigan and Dr. Marc Maurer.

We will live stream beginning on Friday, April  20.

Here is the schedule for the live stream:

Friday, April 20
7:45 AM. Board of Directors Breakfast.
9:00 AM. Opening session
12:00 Noon. Live the Life You Want Luncheon
1:45 PM Friday afternoon session.

Saturday, April 21
7:45 AM Chapter Breakfast.
12:00 Noon. Food and Fundraising Luncheon.
1:45 PM Saturday afternoon session.
6:30 PM. Waves of the Movement Banquet.

Please register at nfbutah.org if you haven't yet and save $5 before
convention

Follow the convention on social media by following #NFBU18
Follow the NFB of Utah on Twitter: @NFBUtah
Like the NFB of Utah on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindofutah

National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Hotline 801-info-nfb (801-632-6632)
www.nfbutah.org
follow us on twitter @nfbutah
follow us on Facebook nfbu