[NFB-Utah] At Large Chapter meeting August 8, Agenda

Nfb Utah nfbutah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:03:45 UTC 2018

Greetings fellow Federationists,

We have an event-packed agenda for our August At Large chapter meeting
you won’t want to miss!

Our keynote speaker, Elli Price, is a member of the At Large chapter,
as well as a participant of NFBU’s Project Strive program. She
attended her first national convention in July and will share
highlights of this year’s event. Learn about her experiences, share
some of your own, and learn about how much closer to Utah next year’s
national convention will be!

Ever needed to work on a computer that wasn’t yours? Found yourself
trying to help a friend troubleshoot their computer over the phone?
our Tech Time will feature Yadiel Sotomayor demonstrating NVDA, a free
screen reading program that everyone, PC or Mac user, should know a
little bit about. Learn how you can take it with you anywhere for
free.

All this and more on Wednesday, August 8th at 7:30 PM.

To join the meeting, please call:
877-394-5901
Access code: NFBUtah (632-8824)

Enthusiastically
Jennifer Kennedy
At Large Chapter Coordinator
National Federation of the Blind of Utah
Website: www.nfbutah.org
Email: msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com
Phone: 330-465-6245