[NFB-Utah] At Large Chapter of NFB Utah Reminder: August 8

msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 04:41:20 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, August 8 at 7:30 PM please join us via conference call for our
August At Large chapter meeting. This month is "Bring a Friend" month where
we have challenged people from the June meeting to call a friend and bring
them to a meeting. If this is your first time joining us and you are hearing
about our At Large call through our email, we will give credit to our
friendly moderator, Jerry Neally who keeps this great listserv running,
smile. We will also be discussing our national convention and activities
that went on, including hearing from those who attended both in person as
well as via the NFB convention stream.

To join the meeting, please call:

877-394-5901

Access code: NFBUtah (632-8824)

See you next week,

Jennifer Kennedy

At Large Chapter Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Utah

Website: www.nfbutah.org

Email: msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com <mailto:msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com>

Phone: 330-465-6245